Saturday, January 27, 2007

No, No: The Squads!

I was worried our teams would look too similar, nay, identical but then it turned out Tragic has no idea what he's talking about. My criteria aren't as hard and fast as his (I, for example, included our namesake and three Suns) but I certainly agree that an All-Star should have played in most of his (or her, in the case of Vince Carter) team’s games (hence no Yao or Carmelo). My squads:

Least

G: Gilbert Arenas
G: Dwyane Wade
F: Caron Butler
F: Lebron James
C: Dwight Howard

Bench: Jason Kidd, Ben Gordon, Joe Johnson, Michael Redd, Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, Jermaine O’Neal.

Left Out: The Detroit Pistons, Luol Deng, Renaldo Balk, er, David Lee (?) (the Knicks – I would say shockingly – are 19-26), and Mo Williams, who may just be the best player on the Bucks.

West

G: Steve Nash
G: Kobe Bryant
F: Dirk Nowitzki
F: Kevin Garnett
C: Carlos Boozer

Bench: Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Josh Howard, Shawn Marion, Elton Brand, Tim Duncan, Amare Stoudemire.

Left Out: ‘Melo, Yao, Mike Miller, Baron Davis (really), Smush Parker.

No comments: